Thursday, September 18, 2008

A case of the blahs...

Today is shaping up to be a pretty bad day. And it's only 8:47am. Nothing particularly horrible happened, you see; just a chain of events that are getting under my skin. It doesn't help that I appear to have awoken on the wrong side of the bed. Except there's only one port of entry and departure on our bed.
Maybe it's all the sleep I'm missing from these horrible and bizarre dreams I keep having.

We're having an especially judgemental and white-glove wearing family member over for dinner tonight and I have to pick up something to cook and take my mom to the grocery store, clean the house and oh, there's about 4974 things I need to do at school. That's annoying to begin with.
Then, when I dropped Olivia off at school, I was getting weird vibes from people there. Maybe it was just me.
Naturally, I walked into a pile of crap at work and had to get straight to it instead of easing in by reading blogs all morning.

I've written a Sincerely 'Fro post but the photos are on another computer so that will post later tonight. After I'm not so ornery. I hope.

5 comments:

Dirty Kat Box said...

I'm sorry you are having a poopy day! when you get a chance, please feel free to drop over to my blog and maybe something there will make you smile. It can only get better!

Heidi said...

Hi! Coming over to say hi from THAT family. That does sound like a day. And the white glove wearing family member... I feel for ya. I got one of those & it's awful. Enough to make ya hide the extra bottle of wine in the bedroom for emergencies!

heidi said...

I follow heidi wherever she goes. I'm a stalker like that. ;-)

Found you via Kristen's place! Hope your weekend visit went well!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog. And I'm not just saying that because I'm on your blog roll, but clearly, you are a woman of excellent taste.

Hope your dinner went well. I hate performing for people who I know are judging.

Erica said...

I linked her from a 'fro' post that I found elsewhere (I know can't find it), but I'm coming back to look at yours later! And I googled CODA and it stands for a gazillion things..but I'm was thinking child of deaf adult. If so my husband is one too! If not...what is it? =)