Thursday, November 30, 2006

Random Statements

An ode to Kara's random facts, I'm going to bite her idea.
This may be long. Enjoy.



I'm terrified of heights, roller coasters and airplanes. I wish I had whiter teeth but can't stand the taste of whitening gunk. I listen to the radio. A lot. I hardly watch TV. My handwriting beauty depends on the pen I'm using. I wish pencils were more permanent, my handwriting is best with pencil. I keep most of my friends like they're family but don't think they do the same. I'm generous and kind. I love pink. ALL colors look great on me except "army" colors and stark white. I'm obsessive about my skin. I rarely wear make up but when I do, I feel 100 times better about myself. I believe in God and miracles. Many miracles have happened to me. I am afraid of ghosts. I wish I would go to church more often but do not feel guilty about it. I mostly think I'm a good parent. I cry. A lot. At least once a week. I worry about my mother every single day. I miss my dad and am daily saddened by his death 5 years later. I enjoy having house guests and parties. I love planning parties and events, especially last minute. I planned my wedding in 3 days yet it takes me 2 months to plan Chicken's birthday parties. I am by far, the most normal and functioning person in my entire family, all sides. I hold grudges for a really long time. Sometimes forever. I'm thoughtful. I love to bake. I'm good at making things. I enjoy my job less and less everyday. I used to want to be a lawyer. Now I'd like to be a teacher but won't go back to school. I wish I lived somewhere else. Like North Carolina. I have moved more than 20 times in my life. I still draw stick people but can color anyone under the table. I don't drink often but when I do, I drink too much. I lived in Vermont for over a year and hated it. I think my husband is so talented but I almost never tell him so. I'm very moody. The reason I'm such a control freak is because I'm petrified I'll turn into my mother. I want another baby but not a boy. Boys scare me. I can be overbearing but I truly mean well. Sometimes I pray for silly things and wonder if I'm wasting God's time. Proper grammar is way too important to me. It takes a lot for me to hate someone. I can be jealous. I'm always afraid to open myspace bulletins because of those stupid "if you don't repost, you'll die" ones. I'm superstitious. I wish I were less conservative in my actions. I am in awe of my child on a daily basis. I talk too much. I'm a strict parent. I bake the best damn chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal cookies this side of the Mississippi. I still have to say "MI SS ISS I PP I" to spell it properly. I'm messy. I'm a clean freak. I'm not as organized as I'd like to be. I love vacations. I don't like the beach because I'm afraid of the tiny clear fish that poke at your feet. I love to swim. Christmas is my favorite holiday because of all the wonderful things I love, like shopping, wrapping, baking and entertaining. I love Rachel Ray and think she's the modern girl's Martha Stewart. I'd pay all the money I have to spend 24 hours with Martha Stewart. I never use cook books. My favorite smell is newborn babies. My birthday is December 14th and I'm always disappointed by the amount of people who don't care or forget. I'm notorious for having horrible birthdays and New Years Eves. I love jewelry but almost never stray from my every day pieces. I love doing laundry. I hate folding and putting away clothes. I clip coupons every Sunday but never use them. I used to think my best physical attribute were my legs and ass. Now I think it's my rack and hair. I have a secret to taking good pictures that make me look thinner. No, I won't share it with you. I don't sing in the shower. I drive fast but have never received a speeding ticket. Husband is my best friend. I have very few close and actual friends but I know a lot of people. I can be pretentious. I love chocolate. I don't like pie. I don't eat desserts with fruit in them. I feel sorry for Britney Spears. I, like Rosie O'Donnell think I can save her. One of my childhood best friends killed herself via shotgun to the head. To this day, I think I could have saved her, too. I have two sisters, I have never lived with either of them. I hated being an only child and silence. I love flowers. Especially tulips. I want to learn to make soup from scratch. I don't have a gold tooth. I read all the time. Most of my time on the Internet is reading a large variety of things. My feelings are hurt easily. I'm naive. I learned to spell naive by spelling Evian backwards. Chicken weighed 8lbs, 2oz and was 3 weeks late. I was in labor for 24 1/2 hours without drugs. I am a champion. I'm not athletic but like to play different sports. I want to join a women's softball or volleyball league. I've never actually played either of those sports. I'm easily overwhelmed. My fantasy life is to be barefoot and pregnant with many children living on a multi-acre lot of land with a small farm house with a garden and craft room. I dance well but few people know. I do it all the time when no one is home. I hate to exercise, I never try fad diets. I once lost 30lbs by switching white bread to wheat and using Equal instead of sugar. I'm secretly attracted to men of color. I sometimes wonder if I had Chicken and married too young. I wouldn't take it back for anything. I'm too old for my age. I have horrible luck with women named Sarah and men named Ryan. My favorite season is summer. I wear shorts, tshirt and flip flops every single day except when it's below 60 degrees. Then I trade that in for jeans, sweatshirt and Nike Shocks.

No comments: