Sunday, June 17, 2007

And then I scratched my butt!

On writing: I'm a bad blog keeper-I get it. I know the secret to a super blog is posting nearly everyday but lately I feel like my writing is left with much to be desired. (Say it ain't so, boss!)
In an attempt to ignite the fire and connect my brain to my hand(s), I'm taking a writing class this year. I hope it will tap into the passion like you tap a keg thingie into a tree for maple syrup. You know what I'm talking about, don't give me that look!

So, I promise to you (mostly to myself) to write about the following subjects within one week of today:

My sister(s)
Kara & the benefits of girlfriends (and the danger of none)
DA FUNK!

I don't know that any of those items will reflect my best work but at least I'll be using that mushed up, pink (!) brain of mine.

Please come back & see!

No comments: