Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm out of order? YOU'RE out of order! This whole room is out of order!

For reasons that I don't think I can publicly discuss; my life has been unusually stressful this week. Let's just say, someone I used to work for is suing someone I may or may not currently work for and I was dragged into the middle to give some information to someone. Yeah, good luck with this one. I am trying to remember to use my blog as a stress reliever instead of...oh, let's say a bag of Tootsie Rolls. But that's kind of like remembering to use your inside voice while in a library and being attacked by killer meal worms. Visualize that for a minute. Not so easy, eh?



Hypothetically, if you ever have to interview me in a legal setting, allow me to give you some handy pointers. (Why, yes, I am extremely considerate.) First, do not start by reminding me how stupid I am. I am as stupid as you want me to be. Second, it does not bode well with me to display manipulative behavior. I may or may not have a fancy law degree from a fancy school but I am ghetto. And us ghetto rats can identify manipulative and similar behaviors immediately. Third, do not loose your temper; the madder you are, the more confident I am. You're welcome.

I couldn't be happier this week is over. I didn't know it was going to be so draining and stressful. I also didn't know I would relieve those emotions by crying for several hours (also - I ate many Tootsie Rolls).

No comments: