Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The sin quiz

Tabitha @ Roots & Wings posted this quiz. I don't usually participate but I was curious about my results. Tabitha, looks like I'm going to hell way before you are.

Greed:Medium
Gluttony:High
Wrath:Medium
Sloth:High
Envy:Medium
Lust:Very Low
Pride:High

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

PS. I'm pretty offended that all of my volunteer work has not offset my sins by very much. It's a good thing I like what I do. Also - I didn't know that "sloth" meant lazy.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

See you in hell, sister!! :)
Yeah, super-weird, huh??? I guess not working out and not being able to walk to work put me under. I could've seen myself being WAY higher in other areas!!
Either way, good to know we are loved and accepted by God--"faults" and all!! :)
P.S. Next time, let's do something more cheerful, OK?? :)